The 13th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA 2019), 26-28 Aug. 2019, Ulkulhas, Maldives. The conference brings together researchers, students and experts in Knowledge Management, Software Engineering and Information Systems to share their ideas, experiences and insights.
3 Industry Integrated Engineering and Computing Education Curriculum Workshops, Qatar, Qatar University, Oct. 2019/Nov. 2018/Oct. 2016
Example of Program –> here
PLM21 will be organised on 11-14 July 2021 in Curitiba, Brazil.
The conference aims at involving all stakeholders of the wide concept of PLM, hoping to shape the future of this new field and advance the science and practice of enterprise development. PLM IC is the official conference of the WG5.1 as well as the International Journal of Product Lifecycle Management (IJPLM). Beyond the scientific presentations, the conference dedicates:
– A full day for industry panels and presentations by CEOs, Program Directors and highly industry and government representatives, followed by intense podium discussions with researchers and other participants from industry (ex. PLM20: Buehler Group, Amstein + Waltehrt, DigitalLab@HSR; PLM19: Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe, Ministry of Economy Industry and Competitiveness, ASTI, Mecanizados y Montajes Aeronáuticos, AIRBUS, INEGI, SINTEF, Everis, TECNATOM, Marlo Tech, Soltel, Servinform).
– A PhD workshop
– A Webinar
– 2 Awards: IFIP Awards for the «Marco Garetti Best Paper» and the «Best PhD study»
– Prestigious industrial site visits (Starcity Astronauts/Cosmonauts training centre in Moscow PLM19, Maserati Levante site in Turin PLM18, Renault site in Seville PLM17, Boeing Dreamliner site in Charleston PLM16, FIFA World Cup 2022 Stadium in Doha 2015…).
– Panels on economic visions
– Special Sessions on current socio-economical subjects
– Keynote Speakers
– Special issues in Scientific Journals
Proceedings by Springer – Advanced ICT series